Order your Official Pacific Soccer Club Uniforms:
- Find out from your coach or team manager what to order.
- Go to: http://SoccerLoco.com/team-room
- Create an Account – Input your information; Club Code is “pacificsc” and is case sensitive; create a login password.
- Jersey orders are to include the player’s uniform number that was given to you by your coach.
- Any questions, please contact SoccerLoco Customer Service (M-F).
UNIFORM AND EQUIPMENT POLICY
In order to promote club and team unity, each player is required to arrive at all practices and games wearing the Official Pacific Soccer Club practice jersey or uniform (jersey, shorts and socks), jacket and pants.
Here’s a quick list of recommended care instructions for uniforms. Most of this is taken directly from the wash tag that is on every item.
* Wash warm/cold (inside-out)
* Remove promptly
* Air/line dry, not in sun
* Do not bleach
* Do not tumble dry
* Do not dry clean
* Do not use fabric softener
This would go for any polyester jersey, jacket, or short, and applies especially for logo’d or numbered items.
This will help the life of the uniform.
We have worked with Adidas to provide affordable uniforms at the best pricing possible. Adidas is our club sponsor and will be providing us with coach, team manager and trainer apparel. It is important we fulfill our part of the agreement and only wear Adidas apparel at all training and games.
At the minimum, all players must order the blue uniform set, practice jersey and t-shirt.
Every PSC player must purchase two complete uniforms, the training jersey and the t-shirt, no exceptions: